Saturday 11 February 2017

Welcome to Country2College

Hello and welcome to my blog Country2College! This is a blog for those students who are worrying about the pressures of the dreaded Leaving Cert and also wondering about the real truth of college life. 

I am a first year student in Dublin City University currently studying Media and English. I have also been the in the position last year of having nothing but constant doubt, stress and worry on your mind 24/7, and believe me it isn't nice. However, I can tell you that it will get better and that all that is on my mind now is when I'll see the media girls next for a catch up and do I have enough beans for my one of a kind beans on toast dinner. It s a tough year but you will come out the other side with a big grin on your face. 

This blog is just going to be about my experiences last year and tips on how to not pull your hair out and also some college advice from apartment DIY, food shopping, making friends, fitting in etc. I hope this blog can help you in any shape or form as I know for me personally I had no idea what lay ahead after the Leaving Cert and it was a constant worry for me. 

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to blog soon. Have a lovely weekend and remember to keep calm. 

Niamh 

                                                                        Pinterest.com

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!

College Expectations!

Guess who is back blogging?!? Hi Dolls and Gents,  It's been quite a long time since I blogged - I've just been very b...