Wednesday 31 May 2017

Woman Power Wednesday: My Momma!

Dolls and Gents, 

How are we all? I hope you all enjoyed my Wednesday Wisdom post last week about gaining your confidence back. Wednesday Wisdom will resume next week as I like schedule the series every two weeks, giving the heavy stuff a breather! In between Wednesday Wisdom I will post a new series Woman Power Wednesday, writing about all the influential women in this world. Who better to start of the series than my beautiful mother Geraldine. Here are a few reasons why this lady is ever so important to me! 



She has beauty inside and out! 
You are looking at the lady who on her wedding day only wore a 'wee bit of blue shadow and her favourite pale lipstick' as she told us, yet she still looks as flawless as ever. Mum has the kindest soul, her personality beams through her smile! Any problem big or small, mum is always the one to reassure everyone and help us in our time of need. Mum is forever putting others before herself, which makes her such a kind and caring person. She is a beautiful person in the inside which shines outside. An all around sound babe of a doll! 





Her ambition: 
Mum works endless day in and day out, the woman never takes a day off. Mum works  so hard for her family and also spends so much effort on her new photography project! With over 1204 followers on instagram, mum captures everyday whether it be rain, sleet or snow, the lovely views Donegal has to offer. She has built a great following and I admire her hard work and determination she has. Mum is one of the many inspirations for this blog! Follow her insta @ https://www.instagram.com/geraledine.shields/
  





Style Queen: 

Mum is the ultimate style queen in our house. Marie, my sister and I are forever sneaking into mum's walk in wardrobe, yes she is the only lady in the house with a walk in wardrobe, and stealing her clothes. Mum knows what's in and what's out, she is definitely my style icon! 






 Her love for her Best Friend: 
My dad and Mum are the complete opposite. Dad is loud and mum is very quiet yet the two have such a strong love for one another and bring out the best in eachother. I love waking up and hearing the two talking and laughing in the morning while having their cups of tea. Their love for one another is really something else! 






 Animal Lover: 
Mum loves her animals more than she loves her children, haha! Jokes aside, mum has such a strong love for animals and this really shows her compassionate side, which I love about her! 



 My Best Friend: 
Despite just being my mother, my mum as cliche as it sounds, really is my best friend. I tell my mum everything from nights out, work, college, relationships, friendships, the woman knows everything about me. I adore going on trips with her to the shops, or going on walks, or simply just sitting in the kitchen talking endlessly with our Herbal teas and rice cakes. I miss mum so much when I go to college and text her non stop! She is amazing, so kind and so caring. 






Mother by blood, best friend by choice! 
Lots of love Momma G
Xxx 














 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!

College Expectations!

Guess who is back blogging?!? Hi Dolls and Gents,  It's been quite a long time since I blogged - I've just been very b...